Caring For Your Flowers
Keep your flowers fresh until you deliver them or ship them to your nearest Suspended In Time® location.
- For best results deliver or ship your bouquet as soon as possible after your event.
- DO NOT FREEZE YOUR FLOWERS.
- If your flowers have visible stems, trim about 1 inch off the ends and place them in a vase of cool water.
- For flowers in a bouquet holder, place the bouquet over a sink and pour a small amount of cool water into the holders center.
- Refrigerate or store in a cool place and well hydrated until you are ready to deliver or ship them to us.
- You may want to include any other memorabilia, like invitations, pictures or anything other memorabilia you would like to use, to personalize your special moment.
A tip on how to keep your flowers fresh:
To help flowers last up to 3 weeks... Add 2 drops of an acid, such as vinegar or lemon juice, about 2 drops of Clorox, and 1 tablespoon of sugar. It also helps to trim the stems occasionally with a diagonal cut. Keep them in a cool place.
Has your event already occurred?
If your event has already occurred, it may not be too late to mail or mail your flowers to be preserved.
- Some browning on the edges is no problem.
- If in doubt, call us and we will be happy to help you assess their condition before you send them. Call us toll-free at 866-756-0059.
- For flowers too damaged to preserve, we offer replacement flowers. All we need is a picture of the bouquet to recreate the beauty of the original. Call us for more details.